Terms for filming
• All-Star Films must receive permission to film from an official of school that is having the graduation.
• If permission is not received it is up to the parent to notify the school the All-Star Films will be filming the graduation.
• All-Star Films will film the entire graduation and some of the reception and in exchange for the opportunity to offer DVDs to other
parents and attendees of the graduation.
• The referring parent will receive a free DVD once we receive permission to film the graduation.
• All-Star Films will only film if their filming schedule permits this filming of the graduation.
• Only one offer Free Graduation DVD per referring parent per school.
• It is the referring parents responsibility to notify attendees that the event will be filmed and by entering the event premises, they
consent to video recording and audio recording, and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news,
web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by All-Star Films.